Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website Iostarinfotech.com.(“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “Iostarinfotech.com” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
‘You’ refers to a user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The Iostarinfotech.com website (the ‘Site’), the educational services and solutions made available through the site, and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated, and maintained, as applicable, by Iostar Infotech Private Limited (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products, and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
Please read the policies before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the company be liable for any change in the content that it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blog, etc?
- We are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software, or internet services provider fees. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- com is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines
Usage of the Site
The Iostarinfotech.com Site provides general information and details on our services. However, this does not constitute an offer for our services or a contractual obligation to perform a service for a client unless agreed upon mutually in a written contract.
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, or transfer files that are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software that affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer, or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect the infrastructure, and in turn, the users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise, or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks, or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute, or indulge in plagiarism with website content or user-submitted content.
If you have any queries on the information presented on this website, please email us at email@example.com or fill out the query form.
This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites controlled by parties other than Iostarinfotech.com. Iostarinfotech.com is not responsible for and does not necessarily endorse the accuracy, opinions, or contents of these third-party websites.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
- This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users with information. Hence, Iostarinfotech.com will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
- Do not link to Iostarinfotech.com pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstandings for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, designs, or content as a link to the Iostarinfotech.com website.
- Do not link to pages that support and promote racism, terrorism, crime, or any other illegal activity.
- Do not link to pages that provide pornographic content and violate human and animal rights.
- Do not link pages to content that infringes the intellectual property of any third party, person, or entity.
- Do not link pages to content that violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental, or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Restrictions on Use
All the information, materials, images, logos, graphics, icons, and other elements on the Iostarinfotech.com website are owned and/or copyrighted by Iostarinfotech.com unless specified otherwise.
Permission is granted to download materials from this website for your informational and personal (i.e., non-commercial) use only, and is limited to one copy. Any other reproduction or editing by any means, mechanical or electronic, without the express written permission of Iostarinfotech.com is strictly prohibited. You may not refer to the URL of this website nor link to this website without the prior written approval of Iostarinfotech.com
You agree that Iostarinfotech.com may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your access to the website and any account(s) you may have in connection with the website. Iostarinfotech.com may also monitor access to the website.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- We value and respect other’s intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
- The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owners of the copyrights and trademarks are Iostarinfotech.com, its affiliates, or other third-party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code, and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Iostarinfotech.com, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish, or reproduce the content in any manner.
- com has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to users who do not respect and are involved in the infringement of Iostarinfotech.com intellectual property.
- You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be written consent from the trademark owner.
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way that prompts copyright infringement. Please provide us with the information given below and we will act on it.
- The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright should send a digital or physical signature.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Iostarinfotech.com website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf.
- You can reach Iostarinfotech.com to notify your claims of copyright by writing to the Help and Support Team or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the material you submit, and you have full responsibility for the message and its legality.
Restriction of Liability
Despite Iostarinfotech.com efforts to provide accurate information, it is not possible to completely ensure that all information posted on this website is constantly correct. Iostarinfotech.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the materials on the server. This website and all information, and material contained herein are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. the materials are subject to change without notice and do not represent a commitment of Iostar Infotech Private Limited and its officers, directors, employees, and agents will not be liable to you or any other third party for any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Iostarinfotech.com site.
To make a transaction on the Iostarinfotech.com website, you are bound to pay for that transaction. Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, and discounts. There are certain products that require additional Terms and Conditions which you have to agree to before you make the purchase.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH IOSTARINFOTECH.COM
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission, or other communication shall be binding upon Iostarinfotech.com unless agreed to by Iostarinfotech.com in writing.
Iostarinfotech.com reserves the right to modify, or change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the service;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website or otherwise;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or confidential information;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Products; (v) or (v) any other matter relating to the Products.
- All prices, products, and offers of the Iostarinfotech.com website are subject to change without notice.
- While we make sure to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our website may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical errors, or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
- com reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers, or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements, and other mitigating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.