We are a team of strategists, creative designers, content creators, media strategists, digital marketers, developers, and support team. We take an integrated approach to e-commerce such that profitability and customer delight remain at the center of the solution. We’re committed to creating vibrant and relevant brand experiences at every level of interaction.
Our Services include:
- E-commerce Site development services
- eCommerce Managed Services
- Ecommerce Outsourcing Business Models
- Integrating with the Customer IT Ecosystem
- Digital Marketing for E-commerce
E-commerce Site Development Services
At IoStar we have clearly defined the services set a customer may require based on their requirement, Time, and Budgets. A great e-commerce site not only provides the users and the entrepreneur with better opportunities for customer interaction but also helps them in improving sales and profit rates.
|Building the Right Strategy|
• Putting the customer’s vision and need
• Enabling the Dream
• Actionable and Implementable
Designing the right E-commerce Web model
• Web Presence linked to Online Store designing
• Using the right technology
• Proband future enabled.
Business Process Enablement
• Developing twin of your current business processes
• Simplifying your current Business Processes
Enhancing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) etc.
|Managing Customer Touch Points|
• Designing the customer journey
• Setting up Chats and Email
• Call Centre and Skype etc. based interactions
Digital and Social Media Marketing
• Developing a marketing model
• SEO & Keyword Management
• Social Media promotion
• Email SMS
• PPC and AdSense
What we will handle
Content Product cataloging
Logistics Courier integration
eCommerce Managed Services
Global e-commerce sales continue to increase, driven by strong consumer demand. Despite this, many e-commerce businesses find it challenging to manage increased product selling at multiple marketplaces, and high data volumes, ensure the accuracy of their product data, deliver superior customer service, and execute reverse logistics including aftermarket customer service and order fulfillment, during peak times.
Do it here !!
We successfully run several online stores and can support services for numerous online retail businesses across the world. Whether you’re a mom-and-pop shop, a startup, or a massive global brand, IoStar makes it easy to start an e-commerce website.
Managing your Order Management Process
Designing customized tools for your service
Providing 24×7 service
With so much competition in the e-commerce space, it can be tough for you to establish your ground. IoStar digital marketing.
The e-commerce outsourcing process starts and ends with the customer:
- Ease your business process for the customer.
- Know your customers better and ease business processes
- Improve your service levels and digitize the customer experience. & so on.
The normal areas that are impacted are Marketing, Operations, Customer Touchpoints, Products, and Services. At IoStar we work with you to achieve your goals and dreams by building the Right Mix of digitization at the Right Cost and hand-hold till you decide to take over fully in a Build, Operate, and Transfer Model.
Managed Services components
A typical ecommerce business needs the following services which can be created in-house or outsourced to an external services provider like IoStar.
A. Order Processing
- Order Management
- Shipping Management
- Payment Processing
- Return Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Customer Management
- Sales and Purchase Order Processing
B. Product Information Management Services
- Product Data Entry
- Product Data Cleansing
- Product Catalogue Management
- Product Data Indexing and Archiving
- Product Content Solution
- Image Tagging
C. E-commerce Customer Support
- Customer Service
- Help Desk Services
- Multi-Channel Support
D. Digital Marketing Services
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Web AnalyticsSocial Media Optimization (SMO)
- Content Writing/SEO Copywriting
- Affiliate Marketing Services
E. Photo Editing Services
F. Image Retouching and Improvement
- Enhancement of Photo Color, Contrast and Exposure
Additional Services like Warehouse support, Order fulfillment, etc. can be provided on demand and will need a separate proposal
Ecommerce Outsourcing Business Models
The outsourcing business can operate under the following two models or a mix of both as well.
- Running an e-commerce business via your own branded E-commerce Portal
Creating and Managing end to end e-commerce stores, promotion, fulfillment, payment handling, analytics, and customer support
- Portal Design and Development
- Setting up DM Plan and Ecosystem
- PIM management
- E-commerce Support like Photo /image etc
2. Running an e-commerce business by selling on other Market Places Like Amazon Flipkart etc
- Market Place Identification and Registration
- Management of PIM and Inventory Updates
- Returns ManagementOrder Management
- Marketplace Promotion and Analytics
3. A mix of both the above-doing business by using both options.
Integrating E-commerce Site with Customer IT Ecosystem
Ecommerce business normally is a twin of a company’s normal retail business In the physical world businesses develop/buy various IT tools like Accounting SW, ERP Applications, CRM applications, etc. to manage their business, and after going online similar integration with e-commerce store is required by all ecommerce owners. Improper integration creates a scenario where part of the business is manual and part is digitized. What is needed is a platform that integrates the physical business with the online business and provides a seamless customer experience.
IoStar understands your needs and has developed an internal Framework called “ ConnectIT” This platform helps in the proper integration of all your IT systems and provides a seamless experience of working for all the channels.
eCommerce integration is the coordination between a company’s eCommerce site and the back-end accounting and inventory (ERP) system. Proper integration enables the flow of information bidirectionally between the two systems meaning data only needs to be entered into the system once.
Key Benefits of eCommerce Integration
Firstly, it results in various significant efficiencies as true eCommerce integration is achieved by two-way, real-time flow of data only. Integrating your eCommerce online store with your IT system allows you to operate more efficiently as a business in several key ways. Primary among those is that inventory levels will automatically update in two places:
- At the back end as the product is sold on your site (making life better for your in-house teams), and
- At the front end, the product gets added to your inventory (making life better for your customers!)
- Many businesses choose to fully integrate both systems as it means inventory and pricing information is available to customers and staff in real time.
- As demand increases the need for additional staff to handle transactions is minimised.
Finally this leads to a virtuous circle where every part of your business wins.
- There is better customer satisfaction, which leads to improved customer loyalty,
- Followed by increased order size and
- More time for your staff to invest in the stuff that really matters instead of manual data processing and entry.
Digital Marketing Services
IoStar is an end-to-end provider of digital marketing services. Whether you’re looking for a
turnkey managed strategy, an independent audit, or services specific to a short-term campaign, our experience, and approach are sure to prove to be a valuable asset
Search Engine Optimization SEO
Billions of web browsing sessions begin with a search query every day. With more than a billion websites competing for the top spot in search results, it can be difficult to drive traffic to your site from search engines. At IoStar, we specialize in an innovative approach to SEO that uses the latest tactics to put your website at the top of your target audience’s searches. Our SEO service includes
- Keyword Research
- Technical SEO
- Full SEO Audits
- SEO Consulting
Social Media Marketing SMM
Social Media has changed how brands communicate with their audiences forever. More than 1 billion people use social media every day, and platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. have sophisticated advertising platforms that can help you grow your audience.
We specialize in strategic social media campaigns that focus on building and protecting a positive brand image, creating loyalty among fans, and driving new leads for your business. Our full suite of social media services includes:
- Social Strategy Development
- Social Media Consulting
Drip Marketing / Email Marketing
- Mass emailing campaign
- Drip marketing
- Automated follow-ups
- Lead generation
- Emailing using cutting-edge technology and services
Our Approach to digital marketing
We will research for you to understand the state of affairs for your digital assets. Based on the situation analysis model we will propose a basic Strategy and Action Plan which will be discussed with your company and modified based on the inputs
Since we are already handling a similar line of business we have several experts in the field who will also advise on the final action plan. We use industry-leading tools to discover more about your target market activities, interests, and demographics. We dive deep into your website and online presence to discover what’s working well and identify new opportunities. All of this combined with our expert keyword insights allows us to develop a good value package!
Normally a comprehensive digital customer acquisition strategy based on the insights generated from our in-depth research, grounded in proven consumer behavior and marketing fundamentals will be the basis for an action plan.
Further, we believe that Digital marketing is an umbrella strategy mo del which also should include Adwords, Adsence, PPC / SEM/strategy to be a part of the process Our recommendations and action plans will include techniques for reaching your audience and rolling out a campaign that delivers on your digital objectives a nd goals.
Measurement and Key Performance Indicators
No brand, product, industry, or campaign is the same. We work with you to ensure you reach your goals and we measure the effectiveness of our campaign against those goals with meaningful KPIs.
Whether your conversion is a purchase, a lead generation form, or a PDF download, we can track, report on, and optimize the campaign to deliver on those objectives. We use Google’s Brand Lift surveys to understand the impact our campaign has had on the awareness of your brand